Teams that register for a Slam are not officially “confimed” until we receive full payment. Payment instructions are auto-emailed to you when you register. We accept payment by e-transfer. Teams from outside Canada must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about our foreign payment process. We use PayPal for all foreign team entries. You can pay for all of your Slams with one payment. Simply add the total (must include HST). In your e-transfer notes. Once we receive payment, we confirm that you have been accepted into the Slam.
If you registered on our site but your payment didn’t reach us in time, you are automatically placed on our waiting list. If you didn’t register on our site or pay by the deadline you can still be placed on our waiting list. Simply email us at email@example.com indicating which Slam’s waiting list you wish to be added to.
Cancellation and Refunds
If your team is granted a final confirmed entry into a Slam and you have to cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer a ‘sliding’ cancellation/refund policy as follows:
Cancel up to 28 days prior to the Slam:
- If we have a replacement team waiting, a full refund is given.
- If NO replacement team waiting, a cancellation fee of $100 applies.
Cancel 28-14 days prior to the Slam:
- If we have a replacement team waiting, a $100 cancellation fee applies
- If NO replacement team waiting, we refund 50% of your Slam fee.
Cancel 14 days prior to the Slam:
- If we have a replacement team waiting, we refund 50% of your Slam fee.
- If NO replacement team waiting, there is NO refund.
Junior Slam Series recognizes there may be extenuating and unforeseen circumstances. We reserve the right to consider cancellation requests on a case by case basis. Teams should plan carefully. Avoid double booking events on the circuit where qualification for one requires cancellation of a Slam. Leave space between events for rest and practice.